38601 - Business Analyst
Location: Birmingham / National
Salary Range: £26,000 - £29,000
As a Business Analyst, you will receive direction from more senior Business Analysts and be responsible for the output. You will have a limited toolset, will work with others or under supervision, and support stakeholder relationship management.
What will you be doing?
- Advise colleagues on how and why agile methods are used and be able to provide a clear, open and transparent framework in which teams can deliver
- Identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use, including measuring and evaluating outcomes
- Investigate operational needs or problems and assist in the recommendation of service improvement and business solutions
- Contribute to recommendations to improve services and understand the importance of evidence-based design or analysis
- Responsible for investigative work into problems and opportunities in existing and new services
- Model simple areas using established techniques and understand the purpose of this and its importance
What are we looking for?
- Have experience of working in agile, including an awareness of agile tools and how to use them
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Can make decisions within agreed parameters
- Good communication skills
- Have the ability to see outside of the process
Ends: 31 March 2021 at 23:55:00 GMT