38634 - Digital Delivery Manager - Agile
Location: Birmingham / National
Salary Range: £30,989 - £35,000
As a Delivery Manager you will be accountable for the effective delivery of complex, high-risk products and services. You will have experience across a range of products and services, throughout the entire product life cycle, and have some responsibility and accountability as a point of escalation. You will also be accountable for the performance of the team.
What will you be doing?
- Build and maintain teams, ensuring they are motivated, collaborating and working well
- Identify obstacles and help the team to overcome them
- Focus the team on what is most important to the delivery of products and services
- Encourage and facilitate continuous improvement of the delivery team
- Coach and mentor both team members and others to apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques
- Identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use
What are we looking for?
- Can recognize when something does not work and encourage a mindset of experimentation
- Adapt and reflect, be resilient and have the ability to see outside of the process
- Use a blended approach depending on the context
- Measure and evaluate outcomes
- Know how to help teams to manage and visualize outcomes
- Have had experience in applying Agile principles in practice
Ends: 31 March 2021 at 23:55:00 GMT