Technical Delivery Lead - Birmingham
Location: Louisa House, Birmingham
Salary Range: up to £82,200
The Digital and Technical Services department of HMCTS is in the process of setting up digital hubs around the country, with the first being in Birmingham. As the Head of Technical Delivery you will be the leader on the ground, someone who understands what it takes to deliver software solutions and who has the ability to engage and build a high performing delivery group. The Head of Technical Delivery is an essential role in achieving our vision. You will have a real opportunity to make a difference.
In this role, you’ll enjoy a range of benefits.
Flexible working, including working from home options; a large choice of courses to support your development including mentoring and regular tech meet ups; and a choice of pension to suit your needs.
– Inspire and motivate teams to be fully engaged in their work and dedicated to their role
– Provide cross functional leadership, including for software development, testing, business analysis and solutions architecture
– Make continuous improvements to ways of working
– Give people space to take initiative and be creative
– Create an environment where people feel safe to challenge and know their voice will be heard
– Work collaboratively across locations, both with technical and non-technical colleagues
– Previous experience of running software delivery teams within a digital organisation
– Demonstrable understanding of how digital organisations operate in the context of this role
– Good knowledge of working with technical and business stakeholders and the wider development team
– Extensive experience of problem solving and working with others to deliver at pace
– Ability to represent the community to large audiences inside and outside of government
Apply now for this exciting opportunity for a chance to control your career path and help build a talented team at; https://www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk
For any queries please contact; David.Devine@justice.gov.uk
Ends: 29 June 2020 at 23:55:00 GMT