Tribunal Clerk/Administrative Officer
Location: Cambridge County Court
Salary Range: £18,884 - £20,420
Please note the successful candidate will be required to act as a Clerk in Tribunal Hearings. Main duties will include:
1. Creating and updating records on in-house computer system and data input producing court/tribunal documents.
2. Preparing files for court/tribunal hearings.
3. Answering queries (telephone/written correspondence/face to face)
4. Serving Customers/Court Users
5. General photocopying and filing
6. Dealing with numerical calculations
7. Post Opening, including processing of tribunal fees
8. General ad-hoc office duties
Ends: 24 February 2020 at 23:55:00 GMT